Ingredients for ½ litre mixture for the syphon:
- 200g = 7.05 oz peeled potatoes cut into 1/4 inch square cubes
- 1 shallot
- 50g = 1.76 oz “Porcini mushroom and truffle cream” by TartufLanghe
- salt and pepper
- 0.25 lt = 8.45 fl oz water
- 0.25 lt = 8.45 fl oz liquid cream
- 40g = 1.41 oz butter
- 40g = 1.41 oz grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- “Truffle Perlage”: Truffle Caviar by Tartuflanghe
Melt the butter in a pan, add the shallot and cook it until traslucent, add the potatoes and cook for about 5 minutes. Add the liquid ingredients and cook until the potatoes softened, then add the porcini mushroom and truffle cream, salt, pepper and the grated Parmigiano Reggiano. Mix all ingredients and pour the mixture into the syphon, close and put it on.
Serve it warm in a transparent glass with a teaspoon of truffle perlage aside. Some crostini bread can be placed over the cream.
Fulvio Siccardi – http://www.magnapars-suitesmilano.it/da-noi-in/