TARTUFISSIMA N°19 TAGLIATELLE TRUFFLE PASTA 250g
The Tartufissima is the first ever truffle pasta produced in the world. The “Tartufissima Pasta” began in 1990, thanks to Beppe’s experience and culinary imagination, as a chef and founder of Tartuflanghe. Two years later the Tartufissima N19 was awarded as “Outstanding new product” at the Fancy Food Summer Show in New York City.
This success is due to its special characteristics: the completely hand-made shape which gives an extraordinary texture to the pasta, the high percentage of truffle, the sophisticated and well balanced taste and the great quantity of eggs that enhances the flavour of the truffle.
Chef’s tips: bring 2 litres of water to boil adding in the salt. Add the pasta and cook for 4 to 5 minutes until “al dente” or still firm. Melt the butter in a separate saucepan. Drain the pasta and return it to the saucepan. Combine the pasta and melted butter or olive oil and toss over medium heat for about one minute. Add the grated Parmesan Cheese and serve immediately.
In 2012 our Tartufissima pasta was chosen by Oprah Winfrey and included in “Oprah’s favourite things“, the famous list drawn up by the American anchorwoman for the Christmas festivity.
- Powders and freeze-dried products
- Snack, aperitif & appetizers
- Pasta, polenta and risotto
- POLENTA with TRUFFLE 140g
- TARTUFISSIMA N°18 TAGLIOLINI TRUFFLE PASTA 250g
- TARTUFISSIMA N°19 TAGLIATELLE TRUFFLE PASTA 250g
- TAGLIOLINI EGG PASTA 250g
- TARTUFISSIMA Egg pasta with PORCINI MUSHROOM and TRUFFLE 250g
- TARTUFISSIMA Egg pasta with BAROLO and TRUFFLE 250g
- TARTUFISSIMA Egg Pasta with SAFFRON and TRUFFLE 250g
- TAGLIOLINI EGG PASTA 250g (bag)
- TAGLIOLINI EGG PASTA with TRUFFLE 250g (bag)
- TAGLIATELLE Egg Pasta with TRUFFLE (bag) 250g
- RISOTTO with TRUFFLE 240g
- Fresh pasta
- Organic Line
- Condiments and spices
- To go with meat, fish and cheese
- Oils with white truffle
- Oils with Black Truffle
- Oils with Summer Truffle
- Preserved truffles, truffle slices and creams