HUMMUS with hazelnuts and TRUFFLE 90g
Ideal to be enjoyed with bread, with raw vegetables, also a great pairing with a variety of vegan dishes.
Hummus has very ancient origins, with its preparation based on chickpeas, it is a good protein food.
Today it is an ideal accompaniment for vegetarian and vegan dishes, for cooked or raw vegetables or for delicious canapés. Delicious as a spread or as a dip sauce. Tartuflanghe’s recipe includes the Piedmont
Hazelnut in substitution of the sesame seed paste, and the unique taste of the truffle, premium products of the Piedmontese culinary tradition.
- Powders and freeze-dried products
- Snack, aperitif & appetizers
- Pasta, polenta and risotto
- Fresh pasta
- Organic Line
- Condiments and spices
- To go with meat, fish and cheese
- Food preparation made of WHITE TRUFFLE HONEY 40g
- MUSTARD WITH HONEY AND WHITE TRUFFLE (Tuber magnatum Pico) 100g
- TRUFFLE KETCHUP with Balsamic Vinegar of Modena 100g
- WHITE TRUFFLE MAYONNAISE (Tuber magnatum Pico) 85g
- HUMMUS with hazelnuts and TRUFFLE 90g
- Food preparation made of WHITE TRUFFLE HONEY 100g
- CANDIED FIGS CHUTNEY 75% with BALSAMIC VINEGAR of MODENA 100g
- Oils with white truffle
- Oils with Black Truffle
- Oils with Summer Truffle
- Preserved truffles, truffle slices and creams